Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things The Schooligan wants to do before the end of the year:


1. Finish Painting the Kitchen. ONCE AND FOR ALL.
2. Paint the pantry.
3. Build a gingerbread house.
4. Have drinks at the Chop House, which I cannot afford but for which I have a gift certificate.
5. Move the Ninja and the Villain back into the Voodoo Lounge.
6. Have the first Voodoo Lounge cocktail party.
7. Clean out the "Go To Hell Room".
8. Pass my lead test at the gym.
9. Lose 10 pounds! (yeah, right.)
10. Make a perfect pecan pie.
11. Mail out my Maker's Mark Holiday Cards.
12. Scotch guard the carpet.
13. Share a bag of Jalepeno Cheddar Cape Cod potato chips with Gargamel.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




10 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'd love to paint my kitchen, but it won't happen before the end of the year. I would be happy just to stay the same weight I am through the holidays. I'll probably put on five pounds!
My TT is up! Come visit! :)

Leanne said...

Now, that list is far too long and way too much work! It's the holiday season, maybe you should make those New Year's Resolutions instead? LOL

Thanks for joining in!!!

Running2Ks said...

I'll join you on the lose 10 lbs, but make mine 15, OK?

Totally want to make some sort of candy house too.

http://running2ks.blogsome.com/2005/12/08/13-more-memories-about-the-holiday-season/

Anonymous said...

you know, you make fun of me and my hemmed curtains, but you are going to scotchguard your carpet?? someone is taking this whole domesticity thing ONE STEP TOO FAR.

and i can't believe G won't wait to eat the chips with you. doesn't he GET IT???????

The Schooligan said...

No. He does NOT get it. AT ALL. And I have to Scotch Guard the carpet becaue I am a dumbass and had an off white carpet put in. "Oh it will look so nice in the beach house". MY ASS. It just looks dirty.

Madelaine said...

That's quite the list of things to do! I'm happy that I have laminate flooring... carpets are soo difficult to keep clean.

Jen said...

I am dying to know, what is the "Go To Hell" room?

Just D said...

ick, painting! I need to do my whole heapin' house. It's a blank white slate...bo-ring!

My 13 is up...

Unknown said...

That's quite a list! No time for blogging!

Trying to Catch Up: Thursday Thirteen: What I like about Christmas

Anonymous said...

off-white carpeting? WHO ARE YOU?!