Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things The Schooligan Found Surprising About Christmas This Year:


1. How much roast beef I was able to consume without Exploding.
2. Ditto Ham.
3. How sick I can get of Christmas Cookies.
4. How tolerant certain pets can be about festive holiday garb. (see yesterday's post)
5. That my dad donated our Christmas presents to charity. (Seriously)
6. How much I really wished he hadn't.
7. How much I wish I weren't so upset by this.
8. That my brother got me a deep fryer.
9. That this was one of the best presents EVER.
10. How PACKED the sex store was on Christmas Eve.
11. That people would think it was appropriate to wear Santa Hats to Midnight Mass.
12. How hard it was to find a church that actually had Midnight Mass at MIDNIGHT. (It's once a year, people, suck it up and have a coffee or something.)
13. How I am really sad that it's over.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cool list. And people were wearing Santa hats to Midnight mass??? Ummm, no, I don't think that's appropriate. I haven't been to midnight mass in a loooong time, but last time I went, mass was at MIDNIGHT and everyone was dressed in nice clothes.

And the sex store was packed on Christmas eve? So many comments going through my head, but I won't go there. LOL.

My 13 are up!

Madelaine said...

Cool list.... your Dad really donated all the presents? Wow! I don't know how I would feel about that......

Happy New Year and I wish you and your family all the best in 2006.

The Schooligan said...

Yes. He REALLY did. He said, "I gave the money I would have spent on presents to the Salvation Army. Merry Christmas." I really wish my selfish heart were a tad less black...

Anonymous said...

Great take on the 13 list! The sex store??

Anonymous said...

What were you doing at a Sex store on Christmas EVE.....lol

Anonymous said...

Figured I need to keep you on your toes, I tagged you. It's the fours, you can accept or not accept