Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fantastic! Four!

Tagged by: Crystal

Four Jobs I have had: Wrangler on a dude ranch (by far the coolest EVER), Waitress (hasn't everyone?), Riding instructor/Coach to a 6 year old and her pony, Tour guide for my College (I could walk backwards better than ANYONE!)

Four Movies I Can (and do!) Watch Ad Nauseum: Ravenous, Dirty Dancing, Smoke Signals, FootLoose

Four Places I Have Lived: Worcester, MA; Oxford, MA; Leicester, MA; Clark, CO

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation: Scotland, Mexico, France, Ohio (yes, Ohio!)

Four Websites I Visit Daily: Dooce, Salon, Go Fug Yourself, PandaCam

Four TV Shows I Can't Miss: I don't have cable. But I do have all seasons of The Chapelle Show, and Mr. Show. And most seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Sex and the City

Four Favorite Foods: Bacon, S'Mores Pop Tarts (Untoasted), Trader Joe's Chocolate Chip Merengues (I have made myself physically sick from eating these MORE THAN ONCE), Buffalo Chicken (This is what made me fall off the vegetarian wagon)

Four Places I Would Rather Be: Thailand (Climbing! Beaches!), San Francisco, Red Rocks (Nevada), Colorado

Four Albums I Can't Live Without: "O Brother Where Art Thou" Soundtrack, Frantic Flattops-Cheap Women, Cheap Booze, Cheaper Thrills, Pink Martini-Both of them!, Alison Krauss Live.

Tag! You're it!
JewelWeed
Violet Girl (Maybe she'll update her friggin blog!)
Miriel
Boulder (He'll never do it)

2 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Colorado, yeah!
Buffy, yeah!

I'd like to hear more about the wrangler job.

Anonymous said...

I too love Smores Poptarts....Yummy But I never buy them becauase I do nto trust myself not to eat the whole box in one sitting...
I too miss Colorado more then I can bare