Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I am a horrible person, part... infinity

I got an email today from someone that I think I inadvertantly offended in one of my posts. It was one of those times when I was trying to be witty and failing miserably. So, i just want to apologize for my stupid typing tourette's and state publicly that I am a bigger bitch than you think I think you are. (oh, and no offense to anyone with Tourette's either. sorry.)

I got some x-rays today. For the chiropractor. I looked at them and they are pretty cool. Especially the ones that show my navel piercing. PT said, Wow! You have some sort of alien implant. That explains a lot.

Other than that, I don't really know what I am looking at. Except that nothing is obviously broken... or missing. Which is reassuring. Slightly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not a bad person, just... misunderstood... literally. ;)

The Schooligan said...

Whew. Thanks. Can I get that in writing for the next time I decide to freak out for no apparent reason and hurl objects out the window?

Anonymous said...

:( Hopefully THIS didn't push you to defenestration of poor defenseless objects.
I'm not certified or anything so my word wouldn't stand up in court.
Well, alright, yeah, I'm certified alright, but not in a good way.

Jen said...

It happens. Or at least it happens to me, too. I always feel awful, even though I'd totally never hold it against someone else. It's always weird.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, you're not alone :-)