Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Oh, Internet. How I love to hate you.

So, like most people of my generation, whenever I have a question on... oh, anything at all, I look it up online. PT and I call it "consulting the oracle of the internet". I mean, where else would you look when you want to know if Domino's Pizza Supports Pro-Life Organizations or what happens when you fire a waiter for blogging? Yeah I don't know either. But dammit if sometimes your wealth of information gets me all bugaboo!

Like when, for example, I research a new drug my doctor wants to put me on that has the potential for WEIGHT GAIN and DIABETES, but that also has been shown to really help people with my issues. I really need to stop reading about drug recalls and lawsuits and "How Drug X Ruined My Life Completely", but I have developed (completely understandably) this intense distrust of my doctor(s) and their "knowledge" and their ability to actually help me and am not sure how to get the information I need to be really astute and knowledgable about what kinds of choices I have.

Must go read Perez Hilton before my head explodes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit here
http://www.grab.com/fun/specials/licensetopill


-Ryan