Friday, January 27, 2006

Thursday (Yes, I know it's Friday) Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about The Schooligan



1. I was too busy with work yesterday to do this post. (I know, wtf?)
2. I really don't want to have to buy a car in the near future.
3. I am definitely buying a car in the near future.
4. It is probably going to be a Subaru.
5. They are freaking expensive.
6. But totally worth it.
7. My least favorite pair of pants fit a bit more loosely.
8. I don't feel like my thighs are going to burst the seams.
9. Of course, I also can't enjoy any kind of food because it all tastes icky.
10. Ditto alcohol.
11. The situation is good for my waistline, bad for my morale.
12. How long until Saw II is out on DVD?
13. This is a crap list.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




2 comments:

Just D said...

Worcester? Really? Do you know where Holden is? I used to live there... and am desperate to get back! Little coincidences huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey Happy Thursday Thirteen - yeah I know it is now Tuesday. Subarus are good cars but yes they are expensive.

I just started Thursday Thirteen and I am also from MA!