Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Coming down from the sugar high

Although, in my defense I barely ate any chocolate. I did however drink several amazing cocktails invented by me! Let's just say, strawberry puree is a wonderful thing.

G-Unit and I had a perfectly lovely evening, what with the cocktails and the fantastic dinner he cooked. (Szechwan style beef and mushrooms over rice. Oh, and egg rolls.) We did not get Saw 2 yesterday as we had hoped, which was a wee disappointment, but the awesome home made (the only way to go) Valentine more than made up for it.

We reflected on Valentine's past:

"Remember last year when we got Chinese take-out and ate it at my very tiny apartment and I freaked out because I thought the walls were closing in on me, but it was only because I was wearing 4 inch heels?"

"Or the year before that when we lay on your sofa and drank Jim Beam straight out of the bottle while watching the Matrix Reloaded?"

"Yep. Good times"

No comments: