Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen of the Schooligan's Guilty Pleasures


1. Celebrity gossip magazines. (Personal fav: In Touch because it only costs $1.99)
2. Watching an entire season of Sex and the City in one sitting.
3. Looking through my college alumni magazine to see who got married or had a baby.
4. Eating Swedish Fish in my car. (I keep a bag in the glove compartment.)
5. Hitting snooze repeatedly.
6. Rereading favorite books. (Favs: Bridget Jones' Diary, Fried Green Tomatoes, and the Little House on the Prairie series)
7. Playing dumb horse related games on the computer. (Usually designed for 12 year old girls)
8. Napping on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
9. Eating ice cream for breakfast. Straight out of the carton.
10. General Foods International Coffees
11. Shoe Shopping. (Although not lately as have no money.)
12. Manhattans before dinner. (Or sometimes, Manhattans FOR dinner.)
13. Reading blogs of people I kind of know.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also have the entire sessions of SATC in one sitting. It could be a Tueasday night, make myself a cocktail and start all over with session 1 once more...AHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

I have not read any of the 3 books (and series) you mentioned, but I do indeed want to read them. Have you read Welcome to the World Fanny Mae book (same author who wrote Fried Green Tomatoes) I want to read that book too.