Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Absinthe You've Been Gone

Yesterday, my sister excitedly dragged me into the kitchen, "Hey weiner, Look!" And there they were. The official biscuits of Schooligan Nation. My dad had purchased them, and upon his return from the store, my sister eagerly pounced on the box "PENNY FARTHING COOKIES!!" My father was rightly impressed by Annie's knowledge of obscure transportation and asked how she knew what they were. She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Dad, I know my antique bicycles."

Long night at the climbing gym. A bunch of people, some annoying, some self sufficient, kept me there until late, but didn't allow me to actually do any climbing myself. I mean, except for the pathetic traverses around the gym where I fell off every five seconds. I did, however, manage to finish setting my route, inspired by this video.



They MUST have been tripping.

P.S. I am in no way related to the boy in the black wife beater.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahhahahahaha

hahaha
hahahahahhahhahahah

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHhHAahHA

AHAHHAHHAhha

heh

truly inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I am also not related. Hehehehe (nervous laughter)....