Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Shake. And Bake.

Tonight is the season finale of Top Chef so to celebrate, G and I made a gourmet dinner. Shake and Bake pork chops, crescent rolls and mixed veggies. We stopped short of instant mashed potatoes however. (baked. mmmm.) Wicked good, yo.

Last night, I attended my brother's National Honor Society Induction. I brought along the latest Mountain Gear catalog so I would have something to keep me from clawing my eyes out in boredom. My sister and I played that game where you point to random ugly things and say, "You have to wear that!" (A variation on the "That's your boyfriend" game.) We happened upon these pants and immediately cracked up. For the rest of the night everything was followed by "with crotch zip." Yes, I am a mature adult! Oh, and when someone's cell phone went off and played "The Entertainer" during a moment of silence, I totally did not cause a scene by busting out laughing. And I didn't blame my sister either.

No comments: