Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday Snakes on a Motherfucking Plane 13

13 Things I am Thinking About This Morning
1. You know it's going to be a bad day when you are hitting the M&Ms at 9.30 am.
2. Oooh! These are DARK CHOCOLATE M&Ms.
3. I wish they were Reese's peanut butter cups.
4. I really hate power point.
5. There is no way I am designing a proposal cover that involves a 'fade' (or "gradient" for you techno geeks.)
6. Whatever happened to Kid & Play?
7. Snakes on a Plane opens up tomorrow.
8. I actually want to go see it.
9. I'd love to see it tonight at the Sneak Preview, actually.
10. Last night's episdoe of "Dog the Bounty Hunter" was a real tear jerker. (Dog's daughter died in a car crash on his wedding day.)
11. I can't help it, I love crap TV.
12. Laguna Beach didn't live up to the hype.
13. I still put season 1 on my Netflix queue.

7 comments:

Kimmy said...

I think it's perfectly normal to eat anything chocolate in the morning. Really... ALL DAY LONG! I guess that means I am stressed 24/7... yup. I believe it!
Number 13 cracked me up! Happy watching!
Happy T13! Mine's up, too

Lisa said...

Hey, can you share those m&m's? I could use some too!

Let us know how Sankes on a Plane is!

My 13 is up!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmm&MMMmmmm'a, yummy. This whole T13 is like an M&M bag :-)

I'm impressed that you thought all this IN THE MORNING. My brain don't work that good in the mornings.

If ever ;-)

Knitting Maniac said...

I had no idea Dog's daughter had died on his wedding day! Wow....

And I would have been hitting the M&Ms an hour earlier...

Kukka-Maria said...

Laguna Beach is complete hype. I can't believe there will be a season 3! Having said that, I didn't miss a single episode of season 1 when it aired and watched season 2 on one of those "marathons" on MTV. Shame...

Dark chocolate anything is great!

Nice TT. I'll expect a full review of Snakes on a Plane...because I don't think I can bring myself to actually see it. You know how I am about "hype."

Alissa said...

I could happily miss Mr. Jackson in that movie. But come with me to Washington anyway!
I DID NOT KNOW THEY MADE DARK CHOCOLATE M&M'S!!!!!! WHERE CAN I FIND SOME?????

Anonymous said...

I've had a lot of days like #1 :)